Employment Type: Full-Time
Kelly Services is currently seeking a full time Assembler for one of our top clients in Richmond, VA ! As an Assembler, you will build the highest quality products at the lowest possible cost, meeting company production standards, customer specifications and delivery requirements, in accordance with company policies and procedures.
Schedule: M-F 1st shift 6a-2:30p (OT is offered!!)
LOOKING TO HIRE ASAP!!
Typical duties/responsibilities for operations may include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Assemble products, following Engineering documents, ensuring the highest quality products, meeting company product standards, production goals, and customer specifications and delivery requirements.
• Operate computer to check schedules, update manufacturing status of jobs.
• Perform operator based Go-No Go testing per procedures.
• Continually monitor quality of parts used in the assembly process.
• Assist in the training of other employees, addressing and resolving inquiries and problems.
• Perform material handling activities as required.
• Review assembly processes and methods and recommend changes to ensure the continuous, ongoing improvement of productivity and quality.
• Interface with engineering to accurately communicate information.
• Complete and maintain all required paperwork, records, documentation, reject tickets, etc.
• Participate actively in team meetings and group discussions.
• Follow and comply with all safety and work rules and regulations.
• Maintain departmental housekeeping standards.
• High School Diploma is required.
• 6 months of recent experience (last two years) in a manufacturing environment. Experience with electromechanical assembly is preferred.
• Demonstrable mechanical aptitude; proficient with or exposure to hand tools (ratchet/torque wrenches are common for this position). Any hobbies/employment history/personal experience which would demonstrate this should be noted on the resume.
• Commitment to reliability in attendance and performance – short term average employment is a red flag.
• Able to stand for the entirety of the assigned shift. May be required to bend, twist, or rotate as needed based on production requirements.
• Verified reliable transportation. This location is not on a bus line!
If you are interested in this position please include a copy of your resume and email me at KENC251@kellyservices.com
Why Kelly ® ? As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined. About Kelly ® At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world. Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Loading some great jobs for you...