Lead Service Technician, Charlottesville, VA
Employment Type: Full-Time
Are you a perfectionist in the areas of aesthetics and quality of work?Do you measure your personal success by customer feedback and response time?Are you a natural problem solver?Do you thrive on meeting budgeted parameters while providing the highest caliber of results?Do you naturally draw teams together and motivate them to succeed?Are you considered a mentor and role model for success by your peers?Do you believe service to your investors is your number one daily objective?Do you thrive on multi-tasking, project planning, and completing assignments in an organized, on time and efficient manner?If you answered 'yes' to these questions, this may be the ideal opportunity for you! Come Join our team as aLead Service Technician!
Lead ServiceTechnician Job Description
- Forty2LLC is a boutique property management firm hiring only the highest caliber talent with demonstrated ability to provide superior service, advantageously negotiate terms, prioritize activities and convey a strong sense of fiduciary responsibility.
- The Lead ServiceTechnician reports directly to the Property Manager and dedicates all time to promoting Net Operating Income while maintaining the Forty2 standards of the asset. This is accomplished through strategic management and direction of all maintenance functions on site. This skilled leader will perform and direct all maintenance personnel in the repair and maintenance of HVAC systems, electrical systems, mechanical systems, plumbing, grounds, structural elements, motor vehicles and equipment to Forty2's standards of service.
- Other responsibilities include impeccable overall community aesthetics, preventative maintenance plans, routine inspections and proactive risk management.
Lead ServiceTechnicianJob Requirements
- 5-7 years experience in property management, or, equivalent combination of education and hands-on training
- HVAC Certified and 2 4 years of hands-on HVAC systems repair experience
- Mechanical, electrical, plumbing systems experience of 2 4 years
- Grounds management and quality control in multifamily or commercial developments
- CPO Certification
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Willingness to travel 2 days per month and take direction from established leadership
- Leadership skills
- Customer engagement and relationship building results
- Experience using basic computer operations including MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS word and on site system for service ticket management and reporting
- Professional apparel and overall appearance required.
- OneSite knowledge and 'lease up' experience preferred.
Additional Information: Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits plan.References will be checked. Background checks and drug testing are requirements prior to employment and during service.
Lead Service Engineer, Engineering Lead, Maintenance Lead, Full Time