CDL-A Company Driver, Feed Hauler Driving Job
Compensation: $43,590.00 - $63,280.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Hiring Feed Hauler Company Drivers
One of the few companies still offering a true pension plan!
* CDL A Truck Driver Benefits:
* Great pay!
* Weekend work is very rare!
* Mainly Monday - Friday, local
* Average 55-hour workweek
* A choice of health coverages, dental, and vision
* Paid time off, holidays, and a personal holiday
* Pension plan
* 401(k) with a company match!
* Life insurance, short and long term disability
* Annual uniform allowance
* Employee assistance program (Best Care)
* CDL A Truck Driver Requirements:
* Class A CDL
* Daily truck inspections
* Assists with scale and counter operations and loading
* Physically able to perform duties including lifting, carrying, and moving
* Safety minded and customer-focused
Associated topics: cdl a driver, cdl a driving, class a driving, company driving, dedicated truck driver, dedicated truck driving, over the road driving, tanker, tanker truck driving, time at home
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...